All Refund shall be credited back via the payment method (cash, credit card, debit card, cheque and online transfer) that the payer initially used to make the payment
Reasons for refund payments:
- Refund medication after payment made
- Cancellation / change of Charge Code
- Return of external fixator
- Discount / waiver by doctor or hospital after payment made
- Insurer's final Guarantee Letter (GL) (if uncovered charges is less than the deposit paid)
All refund payment must be supported with refund advice after verification of bills, official receipt, debit note, credit note with relevant documents for justification. Amount refunded must be acknowledged by the person who paid bill or recipient as notified by the payer or patient itself.